Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How 'Bout Some Randomness?



Top 10 Random Thoughts/Questions/Pondering Moments That Popped Into My Head This Week:

10.  Is it only me...or does anyone else out there only use the toilet seat covers when someone is in the next stall out of fear of being perceived as unclean?



And when alone, simply stare at the glaring toilet seat cover dispenser only to pass it up out of sheer laziness?







9.  How come it's OK for companies/governments/corporations, etc to be late in paying someone... but for the rest of us it's soooo not?


8.  Why are some ceilings sparkly?        

      
7.  When was the moment when I decided that I could not live without Facebook?

6.   How do I know if a decision made is really the RIGHT one? I mean, REALLY the right decision.

5.  What would happen if the world had a big blackout...and it lasted for 24 hours?



Would everyone's data be lost?

Could we have 'do overs' at that point?








4.  Why do I think out loud (therefore REALLY confusing others) while  other people have the amazing ability to process internally BEFORE they open their mouths?

3.  Why did the caged bird sing?

2.  Why do deep rooted personal demons keep haunting me well into my adulthood?

1.  Why do 'Good Morning' texts make me feel so good?

:)





1.1   Why, oh why, am I so fascinated with toilet seat covers? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment